Thursday, 10 December 2015

The Untold Commentaries

It is fast approaching 3 weeks since the release of The Umbral Abyss and all seems to be going well. What problems and glitches that have come our way have been handled and feedback thus far has been positive and encouraging. I am paying very close attention to what players have to say and show me. I'm always on the lookout for opportunities to improve my work and to hone the campaign in future updates. No news of anyone completing the campaign thus far. Well, it is rather big...

My Untold Commentaries series is now 4 episodes in and I have quite enjoyed making it. So I will continue and at some point, take a look in the toolset too, for budding builders out there.

For videos in general, there are quite a growing selection of options at present:

Ah Travesty's Let's Plays - The Umbral Abyss

And below, the latest edition of the Untold Commentaries.


Enjoy and thanks for playing The Umbral Abyss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome any constructive comments!